Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject patenting an idea image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong patenting an idea associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or inventhelp new inventions idea isn’t better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.